Thank you for your interest in my speaking services.
Whether you’re a financial professional seeking the latest information on the industry, a member of an organization seeking to improve financial literacy, or an individual hoping to improve your financial education, I can provide CPE- and CLE-approved financial classes at a location near you.
Read below for the many ways I can help you and your organization. I hope to speak at your event soon!
Events for Financial Professionals
I enjoy helping new and seasoned financial professionals further their education and meet the requirements of their credentials. Speaking at events specifically for financial professionals, I can help them master challenging aspects of their business and teach them how to better serve their clients.
CPE and CLE Credits
Are you a CPA? Are you an attorney? Do you need CPE or CLE credits?
I can help.
Come see me speak on “Financial Planning for 2015 & Beyond.”
The objective of these talks is to help accountants and other financial professionals make informed decisions regarding investment and tax planning, asset allocation, portfolio rebalancing, risk management, education funding, and retirement planning among reaching other goals.
These classes highlight key topics in the financial industry and also provide other related facts that I find interesting and relevant to financial professionals.
Attend on the following dates and receive eight CPE credits:
2016 Schedule Coming Soon!
- In Bethesda, MD – May 22nd, 2015
- At the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, One Bethesda Metro Center
- In Cherry Hill, NJ – October 2nd, 2015
- At the Crown Plaza, Cherry Hill
- In Atlantic City, NJ – October 19th, 2015
- At Caesars Palace Atlantic City, 2100 Pacific Avenue
- In Trevose, PA – October 26th, 2015
- At the Radisson Hotel, 2400 Old Lincoln Hwy
- In New York City, NY – December 1st, 2015
- At Convene Midtown East, 730 3rd Avenue
- In Princeton, NJ – December 11th, 2015
- At the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village
- In Philadelphia, PA – December 16th, 2015
- At the Crown Plaza Philadelphia West, 4010 City Line Ave.
- In Valley Forge, PA – December 30th, 2015
- At the Crown Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Blvd.
Please note that I can also provide these classes in-house for your firm.
Click and sign up or contact me with any questions or concerns. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your continuing education goals!
I also speak on succession planning as it relates to the following topics:
- How a buyer approaches succession planning
- How taxes affect valuations of financial services firms
- How to evaluate deals when being approached
- How to negotiate deals and when to turn down a deal
Additionally, I provide real life examples for my audience, so they get a feel for the process which they may apply to their own situation.
Succession planning is an important topic. Transitions are never easy, but sometimes, they are worthwhile or necessary. Make sure you do it right.
Contact me for more information on succession planning lectures.
Events for Organizations
In addition to speaking to financial planners, I speak at meetings for a variety of organizations to help them improve the financial literacy of their members.
Here are just a few of the topics I can cover for your organization:
- Financial Planning
- 10 Steps to a Sound Retirement
- Tax Planning
- Social Security and Your Retirement
- Asset Allocation and Rebalancing
- Investment Planning
- Education Funding
- Retirement Planning
- Personal Finance Management
To get a sample of some more topics I can cover, be sure to visit my blog.
If you are a part of an organization that would like to schedule Dan Zajac for your event, please use the secure form below. Pricing for speaking engagements will be provided once details of events are discussed.
Thanks again for your interest in my speaking services. I look forward to learning more about how I can help you and your organization receive the engaging financial education you desire.
Interested in working with Daniel? Be sure to check out his Work With Me page.