Because I am an investment advisor representative and governed by the SEC, I am not permitted to display testimonials. (This is also why I have disclosures EVERYWHERE on my site.)
Although I am not permitted to display testimonials, I can tell you that I help guide my clients to achieve their financial goals. It’s what I have been doing for years.
While a large part of my responsibilities involve making recommendations regarding my clients’ investments, I believe that my financial planning capability sets me apart from the average financial advisor.
- I develop and manage investment strategies that address their short-, medium-, and long-term objectives.
- I guide retirees and pre-retirees to plan their retirement by modeling retirement income, developing investment strategies, optimizing social security, evaluating lump sum vs. annuity options, and coordinating estate planning goals.
- I guide corporate executives and employees to develop exercise strategies for various company stock plans including restricted stock, non-qualified stock options, and incentive stock options.
- I help busy families find time to address their finances. I work to consolidate and coordinate their various investments and insurances into a cohesive financial plan for them, putting them on track to retire at their goal age.
- I help young families to get started by developing an initial financial plan that addresses life insurance, disability insurance, college planning, retirement planning, and estate planning needs.
- I help business entities to develop, implement, and manage their succession planning to coordinate business and personal objectives, as well as coordinating the relationship between the attorney, the accountant, and other pertinent parties.
- I design and implement key-man and buy-sell agreements for business owners.
- I work with business owners to coordinate their personal and business goals by uncovering overlap and exposure, and work with them to develop a plan to address these concerns.
- I work with business owners to design employer-sponsored retirement plans that maximize the business owner’s ability to contribute to his or her own retirement.
- I assist business owners in reviewing, evaluating, and transitioning existing 401(k) profit-sharing plans from one provider to another.
How can I possibly do all of that?
I have personally worked on all of these things during my 10+ years, so I know I can do it.
But it’s more than just me.
Our team at SimoneZajac Wealth Management is strong! With four CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals on staff, as well as additional expertise in accounting (two CPAs) and insurance and business planning (one CLU®), we are strategically staffed to address the intricacies of these differing client profiles.
And we have experience. 50+ years total financial planning experience. We know what we’re doing!